- 4 burger buns
- 500 g beef mince
- 1 egg
- small handfull breadcrumbs
- 1 small onion (finely diced)
- 2-3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 50 ml stout
- small handfull parsley (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Pale Ale & Juniper Mustard
- 4 tbsp Original Spicy Tomato Relish
- 4 slices Hereford Hop cheese
- 8 rashers streaky bacon
- sliced tomato
Mix together well all of the burger ingredients bar the buns and mince. Add the mince and form into 4 burger patties - try to handle the mixture as little as possible at this stage. This should be done 1 hour before cooking.
Cook the burgers in a griddle pan over a medium to high heat to your desired liking - we like ours nice and rare! Tops with the cheese to melt a couple of minutes before serving.
While the burgers are cooking grill the bacon and toast the buns.
Build your burgers with the remaining toppings and any others you like and enjoy.