Our 2019 Fig & Sour Cherry Christmas Chutney blends in an imperial stout from Arbor Ales that’s been aging in Amarone wine barrels for over a year. The beer brings a deep and boozy flavour to the chutney. This year’s edition pairs well with rich, creamy cheeses!
In collaboration with Arbor Ales
apple, beer – Arbor Ales BA Imperial Stout (water, malted barley, wheat, hops, yeast) (20%), sugar, red wine vinegar(sulphur dioxide), figs (rice flour)(10%), sour cherries (apple juice, Lemon juice, vegetable oil) (8%), onions, mustard seeds
For allergens see ingredients in BOLD.
Check base for best before date, store in a cool dry place. Once open keep refrigerated and use within three months
Made by a man with a ginger beard in Bristol, UK
- 2019 edition uses Arbor Ales Impirial Stout, agd for 1 year in Amarone wine barrels.
- 2018 edition uses Electric Bear’s Raisin the Dead, an oatmeal & raisin stout aged in french red wine barrels. This edition is no longer available.
- 2017 edition uses Left Handed Giants Lactose Tolerant, a Milk Stout aged in Red Burgundy Barrels. This edition is no longer available.
- 2016 edition used The Moor Beer Company’s Benny Havens, a Barley Wine aged in Scotch Whiskey Barrels. This edition is no longer available.
- 2015 edition used Bristol Beer Factory’s Barley Wine which was aged in Red Burgundy Barrels. This edition is no longer available.