Our 2019 Fig & Sour Cherry Christmas Chutney blends in an imperial stout from Arbor Ales that’s been aging in Amarone wine barrels for over a year. The beer brings a deep and boozy flavour to the chutney. This year’s edition pairs well with rich, creamy cheeses!
GingerBeard’s Preserves is dedicated to making awesome tasting craft preserves! Everything is handmade in small batches to ensure quality using no artificial preservatives, pectin or gelling agents.
In collaboration with Arbor Ales
apple, beer – Arbor Ales BA Imperial Stout (water, malted barley, wheat, hops, yeast) (20%), sugar, red wine vinegar(sulphur dioxide), figs (rice flour)(10%), sour cherries (apple juice, Lemon juice, vegetable oil) (8%), onions, mustard seeds
For allergens see ingredients in BOLD.
Check base for best before date, store in a cool dry place. Once open keep refrigerated and use within three months
Made by a man with a ginger beard in Bristol
- 2019 edition uses Arbor Ales Impirial Stout, agd for 1 year in Amarone wine barrels.
- 2018 edition uses Electric Bear’s Raisin the Dead, an oatmeal & raisin stout aged in french red wine barrels. This edition is no longer available.
- 2017 edition uses Left Handed Giants Lactose Tolerant, a Milk Stout aged in Red Burgundy Barrels. This edition is no longer available.
- 2016 edition used The Moor Beer Company’s Benny Havens, a Barley Wine aged in Scotch Whiskey Barrels. This edition is no longer available.
- 2015 edition used Bristol Beer Factory’s Barley Wine which was aged in Red Burgundy Barrels. This edition is no longer available.